DUBLIN — The Small Business Center of Bladen Community College is offering a no-cost, six-week seminar series on “Starting Your Business NOW!”
The seminars will be held on Tuesday evenings from June 17 to July 22 from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. at the East Arcadia Center of Bladen Community College, 1472 East Arcadia Road, Riegelwood.
The seminar series includes the following topics:
- Tuesday, June 17, “Starting a Small Business,” a seminar on the basics of being an entrepreneur in today’s business climate.
- Tuesday, June 24, “Increasing Your Credit Score for a Business Loan.” This seminar will highlight the incredible tips and tricks people looking to start a business can use to improve their credit score.
- Tuesday, July 1, “Market Research and Marketing” seminar will focus on the need of startups to look at their data to guide their development and how to reach customers.
- Tuesday, July 08 will prepare business owners for “Taxes and Recordkeeping for Business.”
- Tuesday, July 15 will illustrate the importance of “Funding for Your Business.” Learn how to get the money you need!
- Tuesday, July 22 will put it all together for “How to Write a Business Plan.”
Each seminar is open to the public and is sponsored by the Small Business Center of Bladen Community College.
To register for any or all of the seminars, attendees can pre-register online at https://www.ncsbc.net/center.aspx?center=75040 or contact Todd Lyden, Small Business Center Director at 910-879.5572 or Naomi Miller, East Arcadia Center director, at 910-655-5770.